Reproductive Health Clinic
Although Reproductive and Sexual Health Care Services often overlap with the terms being used interchangeably, our reproductive health clinic is focused on supporting women in avoiding pregnancy, or in getting pregnant. We do this by supporting healthy choices around natural and hormonal forms of contraception, as well as providing pre-conception care which supports women in getting pregnant and having healthy pregnancies.
We believe and support the right of women to choose when and how they get pregnant, we also understand that some women may need additional support e.g., if undergoing IVF/ IUI to get pregnant and are committed to supporting such women.
Motherhood is a journey with different starting points for different women, we’re here to help you choose your starting point, and to support you on the journey.
Our Reproductive Health Clinic includes the following
- Reproductive Health Assessment
- Advice on Contraception
- Fertility Support
- Pre-conception Care
- Unbiased advice and support if you’re about to, or are undergoing IVF/ IUI treatment
- Personalised recommendations on Medications, Supplements & Herbs
- A Personalised ‘HIP’ (Health Improvement Programme) on request
Who Can Benefit from our Reproductive Health Service?
- If you want to avoid getting pregnant
- If you’re unsure of what contraception to use
- If you want advice around changing contraceptives
- If you’re thinking of having a baby within the next 2 years
- If you’re currently trying for a baby
- If you have failed to get pregnant after 6 months of trying
- If you are trying to get pregnant with an existing condition or are on medications
- If you’re overweight
- If you are unsure of what supplements to take, and when to take them
- If you are considering or have started IVF/ IUI